[solved] Module working?

More
6 years 1 month ago #41328 by cybertraxuk
Replied by cybertraxuk on topic Module working?
Have disabled the anticopy plugin on the following sites; cybertrax.net, dazzax.com, greetland.net and ashasworld.com. You can now right click and look at the source code. I can see the script code showing on each, but it's still not showing up within the CoinIMP dashboard. I was wondering if it could be a javascript clash? This is often a problem with dynamic sites, plugins clashing with each other, and I know some of my plugins such as a Facebook coding enforcer use javascript. Another example would be a modal plugin, to enable clickable popups.

From memory, the module did work at the beginning. It was only when I upgraded to the latest version that it stopped. Could this have anything to do with it do you think?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41329 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Module working?
The browser still shows the script is broken on your site:
Uncaught ReferenceError: Client is not defined on dazzax.com
Can you try with the default protostar template or email me backend access so I can test, understand and fix?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41336 by cybertraxuk
I hope this helps.
I decided to install a fresh new install of Joomla, can be found at dazzax.com/domains. This by default uses Protostar template, and of course comes as standard with no additional modules or plugins. I installed the CoinIMP module and configured it, but although showing the message, does not appear to be mining.

Let me know if I'm doing something wrong!

This message contains confidential information

More
6 years 1 month ago #41338 by nordmograph
Make me super admin so I can update the module.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41341 by cybertraxuk
Done.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41343 by nordmograph
Actually, our module uses the AV Friendly mode and for a reason, it doesn't work on your site.
So I just updated the module to include the EasyMode and it appears to be working.
So you can use the 1.0.4 version making sure to switch to Easy mode in the module settings.
Let me know how it goes.

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds