several question

More
10 years 1 month ago #22158 by adomi
several question was created by adomi
Hi Adrien,

I received several question concerning the form add product :

- How it is possible to add product to several categories ? Actually it's only possible one by one, so it's a trouble in case of on product could be in several categories...

- if i choose picture not mandatory i received a information from virtuemart " com_virtuemart_media_choose_type" after submitted the form.

- How can i use 2 differents form with somes common fields and somes other differents. Explanation: I would like to have one for product and another on for service. Both need to have somes fields similar and specific custom fields for product and specific custom fields for service.

Thanks for your support,
JS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #22159 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic several question
Hello

1- Not possible. The reason is it could be easily abused andproducts added to too many categories.
But it could be an option and a fature request

2- Can you precise? Where do you get this message?

3- Not possible. VMV wouldhave to be rebuilt to allow this.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 1 month ago #22160 by adomi
Replied by adomi on topic several question
1- to discuss maybe a quote ?

2- it's on the page just after

3- a shame.

4- if i delete the vendor profile what about the product ? where i can find the list of product add by x user ?

More
10 years 1 month ago #22161 by nordmograph
1 - Email me if you want aquote for custom dev.

2 - ?
com_virtuemart_media_choose_type is not a vmvendor message . Are you on a VM page ? Please precise.

4. products are not deleted if you remove a vendor. Stil avaialble from the VM catalogue.
You will not be able to find these products based ona vendor then.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 1 month ago #22162 by adomi
Replied by adomi on topic several question
:-)

1- your mail ?

2- i will reproduce and send it to u

4- bad point. but if products are inserted and links to vendor id, if i search all product without vendor id which exist, i will have a result of product " orphelin" no ?

More
10 years 1 month ago #22163 by nordmograph
1- same mail as for forum notification
2- please
3 - yes

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds