Can't find delete Product Button CB Vendor plugin

More
9 years 11 months ago #22517 by Mx150
Hello all,

dont know whats wrong but i cant finde the delete Product Button on CB Vendors plugin. Only see edit Product but delete is missing.

Tried every of the 4 Options in Backend but dont work for me...

In Product Details Page there is the Button. :huh:
Can anyone help?

Page is: www.bastel-marktplatz.de

THX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #22519 by nordmograph
Hello

There is no delete button on the profile plugins.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 11 months ago #22522 by Mx150
:ohmy: hihi...

than how should the user delete his products? I only work with CB Profil and have all links to Vendor Profil hidden.
Can you add this to next update maybe... think this is very important.

Or can i add it by myself?

THX for answer...

More
9 years 11 months ago #22523 by nordmograph
There is a delete button on the product details page when using the vendor link content plugin.
You can post this in feature requests, it could be added in a future version if getting a popular request.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 11 months ago #22566 by Mx150
Thx.. i will use the product detaills button then..

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds