[solved]On Profile Itemid and $tooltip_class

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #24309 by suiato
Hi

In Components -> VMVendor -> Options (com_vmvendor_configuration) -> General (tab) ,
my current settings are
Profile manager: None
Virtuemart Itemid: 797
Profile Itemid: 263
:

Questions:
  1. "Profile manager" didn't show a selection for AlphaUserPoints, although AlphaUserPoints is installed. Why?
  2. I chose 797 for "Virtuemart Itemid" when 797 is for virtuemart. Should I change it to the id for virtuemart/frontend?
  3. I wanted "Profile Itemid" to be blank because I couldn't choose profile, but it becomes 263 after saving the config page. What can I do about it?
At Vendor Profile (https://.../index.php?option=com_vmvendor&view=vendorprofile&userid=259&Itemid=992), when I enabled debug, I got the following error messages:
Notice: Undefined variable: tooltip_class in /var/www/.../components/com_vmvendor/views/vendorprofile/tmpl/default.php on line 151 Notice: Undefined variable: tooltip_class in /var/www/.../components/com_vmvendor/views/vendorprofile/tmpl/default.php on line 155 Notice: Undefined variable: tooltip_class in /var/www/.../components/com_vmvendor/views/vendorprofile/tmpl/default.php on line 158

What possibly went wrong with "tooltip_class"?
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #24327 by nordmograph
Hello Suiato

1 . AlphaUseerPoints profile is not supported by VMVendor, because it is actually useless. AUP profile doesn't support plugin applications to be installed, so it is not possible to add a lisr of added products to the AUP profile.
The VMVendor profile is much more suitable.
2. Yes the Itemid is the menu Itemid so you'd better set the Front End Virtuemart Menu Item ID.
3. It should not be blank, set the VMVendor profile Itemid in that case.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: suiato

More
9 years 7 months ago #24329 by nordmograph
I also fixed the notice about missing tooltip class when no profile manager is selected.
You can redownload and install 1.3.17b without uninstalling previous installation.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: suiato

More
9 years 7 months ago #24360 by suiato
Hi

Thank you, nordmograph. I've followed your advice, and changed my settings to

Profile manager: None
Virtuemart Itemid: 798
Profile Itemid: 992

where 798 is for virtuemart/shop-front-page, and 992 for vendor-profile.

nordmograph wrote: Hello Suiato

1 . AlphaUseerPoints profile is not supported by VMVendor, because it is actually useless. AUP profile doesn't support plugin applications to be installed, so it is not possible to add a lisr of added products to the AUP profile.
The VMVendor profile is much more suitable.
2. Yes the Itemid is the menu Itemid so you'd better set the Front End Virtuemart Menu Item ID.
3. It should not be blank, set the VMVendor profile Itemid in that case.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds