Error link

More
9 years 5 months ago #25208 by m.fontana
Error link was created by m.fontana
Hi,
in this site scoutbay.com/last when I click in the vendor menu I go in error page, this is the link:

scoutbay.org/last/index.php/vendor-profile/Banners
scoutbay.org/last/index.php/Banners/Banners/vendor-dashboard
scoutbay.org/last/index.php/Banners/Categories/add-new-product

I don't no why, I haven't a SEO component.

If you want you can access with this data:
matteo
y90m01d16

Thanks and Good Job
Matteo Fontana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25209 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Error link
Hello Matteo,

First for your test, disable SEF in Joomla configuration
And try again. Let me know if they work when SEF is disabled.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25212 by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic Error link
Hi,
when I disable SEF work fine. One question, I try to ability rewrite SEF, suffix URL and active URL SEF and the problem remains, since I want to remove the index.php from my url, I keep active the rewrite and the suffix and disabled "active sef url"?

Thanks and Good Job
Matteo Fontana

More
9 years 5 months ago #25214 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Error link
If it works fine without SEF, this means your links have incorrect Itemid.
Have you set the Itemid values correctly in the VMENDOR options ?

Also if you use the default VENDOR TASKS menu, make sure you edit each of the 3 menu items to save each of them at least once even if you don't change any params.

This would solve your issue.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25226 by m.fontana
I must apologize, but I can not understand what my itemID of virtuemart is both cb. How do I know?

P.S. the menu sellers has already been saved once

More
9 years 5 months ago #25259 by m.fontana
I'm sorry but I have some difficulties with the management of the item ID, I can not figure out which item id have to put on Profile itemID (I have CB), same thing with regard to virtuemart.

For the Profile ID I put the id of the menu vendor profile but keeps giving me error.

Could you give me some explanation?

Thanks and Good Job
Matteo Fontana

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds