Error link

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #25260 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Error link

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #25262 by nordmograph
Also make sure you disable SEF to make sure you fully understand what menu Item ID are. THey are showing in non SEF URL.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 6 months ago #25267 by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic Error link
Hi,
I insert the itemID both of Vmvendor menoù both of cb profle, but when I ability the sef the url is wrong? Where am I wrong?

p.s. I do not have a general menu for virtuemart but many menu where Abino categories, what should I do?

Have a nice day and I apologize for the inconveniences that confirmation.

Thanks and Good Job
Matteo Fontana

More
9 years 6 months ago #25268 by nordmograph
You're welcome,

You should have one menu to Virtuemart, one main, eventually set it to an invisible menu.
Or choose one ItemId from any category.

If you still can't fix this make sur you describe again what you're issue is. It's not clear.

More
9 years 6 months ago #25269 by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic Error link
Ok, sorry I try to explain better.

As suggested I disable "Active URL SEF" in configuration panel, so I found vendor profile item ID ( scoutbay.org/index.php?option=com_vmvend...orprofile&Itemid=283 ) and I add this in VMVendor configuration (see vmvendor-setting.png and vmvendor-menu.png).

So I activated the "Active URL SEF" but the link is not correct is this: scoutbay.org/index.php/vendor-profile/Banners

I try to configurate with CB menù but the result is the same.

I don't understand where I'm wrong and what should I do

Thanks and Good Job
Matteo Fontana

More
9 years 6 months ago #25270 by nordmograph
No you need to set the CB profile Item ID there, not the VMVendor one.

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds