Waiting for a quote

More
9 years 5 months ago #25479 by ghydesign
Good Day

We would like yo receive a quote for the following:

The plan for the vendor:

1. Vendors should buy a subscription : www.handmark.co.za/index.php?option=com_...roup_id=0&Itemid=587
2. Redirect to the point system to buy points (still have to buy it)
3. vendor should buy points.
4. upload products with the points and system should recognise if the vendor doesnt have any points left.

The plan for the Buyer:
1. Should not see the point system or use the point system. only buy products using payfast

We also need to know if we should use AUP or EasySocial User Points to make this system work.

Please can we receive a quote ASAP?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25482 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Waiting for a quote
Hello

1. You url to vendor subscription is broken. Anyway, I guess I won't have to work on this part
2. If the plan manager has a redirection feature. 'I think Payplans does.

3. You need to purchase VM2buypoints with the installation option
4. "upload products with the points and system should recognise if the vendor doesnt have any points left."
Should it also deduct points on product addition ?
Should it refund points if a product is deleted by the vendor ?

on joomla2.5, AUP points are used to pay vendors
So it depends if you want to use the same account for vendor payments to add products and for their sells.
Do you confirm it is on a joomla 2.5 ?

Also: Customers might see there is a points package category in virtuemart.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25483 by ghydesign
Replied by ghydesign on topic Waiting for a quote
Thank you

We understand point 3 and will purchase the vmbuypoints if quote is acceptable.
Yes, points should be deducted when uploading a product, BUT NOT refund on product delete as it will defeat the purpose.

I confirm this is for j2.5

This modification is for seller/ vendor users only and not for public view, so please code to restrict view to only be accessible to seller / vendor users. Is that possible?

The reason for this mod is to control product upload of seller / vendor i.e. each time seller / vendor uploads a product they get charged a certain amount whether it be money or points.

i hope this make sense, looking forward to your quote (estimate)

Thank you

More
9 years 5 months ago #25485 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Waiting for a quote
Ok so my job will be:
- Check the points and deduct upon product addition
- Make the new vendor be added to a "Vendor" Joomla user group (you have created) so you can restrict joomla menu items to this group only. (only way to prevent users to visit the userpoints purchase category as VM cateogries can not be restricted to a shopper/user group)
- Setup the points purchase for Vendors with AlphaUserPoints (same as sells points system for vendors)
Let me know if you prefer to use EasySOcial points so its different from AUP.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25487 by ghydesign
Replied by ghydesign on topic Waiting for a quote
Yes and we would like to use easysocial

Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds