Same error upadate

More
9 years 4 months ago #25937 by m.fontana
Same error upadate was created by m.fontana
Hi,
I'm really sorry but I've the same error like this #14386, is it appear when I update the VMVendor release.

Thanks and Good Job
Matteo Fontana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25938 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Same error upadate

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25939 by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic Same error upadate
Yse, it's this.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25940 by nordmograph
Did you update to VMVendor3.1.5 ?
Describe the error message exactly. It might not be related tot the post you mentioned.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25948 by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic Same error upadate
Yes I have VMVendor3.1.5.

When I try to modify vendor profile and click update the system message doesn't appeared and the new configuration doesn't save.

Another prblem, in the vendor profile, the email icon doesn't appeared.

Thanks and Good Job
Matteo Fontana

More
9 years 4 months ago #25949 by nordmograph
I see

Have you the nex Paypal email field enabled on the profile edition form ?
If so this is a required field. Did you fill it in ?
If not the form won't submit new data and a system message will show.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds