Email Vendor, and Ask to Vendor not working

More
9 years 2 months ago #26971 by SpydrSS
Hi,

The Email Vendor and Ask to vendor is not working, it brings out the box, but the box is also greyed out. I have changed jquery on and off, and ensured that cb profiles etc is not selected.

Please see here: coocoo.co.za/joom3/index.php?option=com_...ry_id=236&Itemid=942

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #26986 by nordmograph
Hi,

I can't visit the page, it seems the site moved.
This sounds like a bootstrap conflict.
Let me see it with your template so I can find what to set.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 2 months ago #26988 by SpydrSS

More
9 years 2 months ago #27055 by SpydrSS
Hi, just checking if you had a chance to look at this?

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #27060 by nordmograph
Hello

This is a conflict that arises when templates use fix navbar for exemple.

There might have other, but for now the only solution I found was removing the zindex from the joomla template bootstrap css for .modal-backdrop class.

Give it a try and let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by nordmograph.

More
9 years 2 months ago #27063 by SpydrSS
Hi,

Tried that, didnt work, had to do a whole work around to get the form to show, so now I lost the background fading effect... but at least the form is accessible... not ideal though.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds