How to Change Title in My VMVendor Products Plugin

More
9 years 1 month ago #27486 by jchungerford
I will uninstall and alter the xml as you say and report.

Also, please keep me posted on the tabbed compatibility of the plugin. I have some time to build out a simple marketplace.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #27487 by jchungerford
Just to report, re-installing with the altered .xml title was successful. I will await the update on the plugin for tabbed positioning.

More
9 years 1 month ago #27488 by nordmograph
Hey good news, but now I'm scratching my head.
With JS4 , the first option should have worked and not that one
www.jomsocial.com/forum/installation/247...rom-xml-title#121767

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #27489 by jchungerford
I can confirm that overrides work fine for JomSocial 4 Plugins but Joomla Language Manager is not populating VMVendor (and some other 3rd party extensions) plugin contants to be able to create an override and manually altering the ini after installation did not work (attempted several times) for your plugin.

This is about all I can offer for your investigation. I hope this is something that you are able to resolve since this is the direction JS has decided to go in.

If I can be of more assistance in helping to resolve this issue, please do not hesitate to ask.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by jchungerford.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds