Downloadable products and selected shipment

More
8 years 11 months ago #28301 by Dirk_at_NG
Hello,

I have some problems with downloadable products in joomla 3. I have installed the vmvendor-module from Nordmograph and two plugins from Kerner:

plg_vmcustom_downloadable.zip (for downloadable products)
pkg_vm_noshipment.zip (for ensuring "No shipment")

The upload of a downloadable product and an image has been possible. However, when a Test-Customer tries to buy a downloadable product, the system always requests for a shipment-type (screenshot_checkout_no_shipment_selected.jpg).

How is this possible, because I have added the additional fields from the plugins for downloadable products and for non-shipment to the cart (Screenshot_custom_fields_download_products.jpg) and have thought, that with this combination of plugins the selection of shipment would be suppressed.

Also it is not possible to activate the shipment-type "No-shipment" for a long-time at the moment (screenshot_shipment_types.jpg), which has been created automtically with the Kerner-Plugin. When I upload a new downloadable product the shipment-type it seems to deactivates itself after a certain while.

Please could you help me. I hope that the screenshots might help, although my testing-system is in German.

Dirk
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #28369 by nordmograph
Hello Dirk,

I'm afraid I can't help much with these extensions as we do distribute nor support them. So I would recommend you contact eKerner for help. They use to provide quality and effective support.

Let me know if you don't get satisfying solution.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 5 months ago #30052 by joelcncx
Does it work for you now?

Not working for me so far;

based on doc I saw yesterday, we only need to buy plg_vmcustom_downloadable.zip,
I actually bought another similar plugin from VM3 web site, anyway, I used first one as VMV doc mentioned that product.
After all the configuration, tweak, and paid via my paypal sand box account , I got
downloadable file purchase confirmation email, click on it, it says:

After your purchase confirmation, you will see the file?

But purchase already confirmed, I also tried to use show on "pending", same thing.
I know VMV does not create this plugin, but in doc, it mentioned it supports this feature with 3rd party purchase, please
let us know, if your company actually tested?

I could not test this in your demo site, since no real checkout?
Please help, I just abandoned a new VM3 extension I bought from webkul, it is cool, but did not mention
downloadable support, so I bought VMV instead.

joel

More
8 years 5 months ago #30053 by nordmograph
Hi did you create a custom field with the ekerner downloadable plugin ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds