iStraxx & VM Vendor Issues

More
8 years 9 months ago #28751 by kayskeem
Hi, I have the iStraxx and when someone add a free product to cart they receive the email but there is no product download. Can you please help me with this I have spent hours and hours no luck. Please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #28752 by nordmograph
Hello

VMVendor3 integrates ekernel plugin.
shop.ekerner.com/index.php/shop/joomla-e...-downloadable-detail

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 9 months ago #28754 by kayskeem
Replied by kayskeem on topic iStraxx & VM Vendor Issues
I have this already and set it up as stated and it doesnt work neither I need help on this.

More
8 years 9 months ago #28755 by kayskeem
On top of my issues when checking out an item that is free it seems to go through paypal and paypal wont allow anything for free is VMVENDOR & Ekernel plugin not made for free items ?

More
8 years 9 months ago #28756 by kayskeem
can someone please help me ?

More
8 years 9 months ago #28758 by nordmograph
Hi,
In VM you can set price ranges for payment methods.
You might still need to checkout for a free product, but no payment method should be triggered.
PLease post different topics for your various issues.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds