Vendors not credited.

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #40212 by se.mameli
Hi, I bought the plugins "AUP Virtuemart Payment Plugin" and "vmvendor" and I have a problem.
When a user "A" buys a product (via virtuemart and vmvendor) from user "B", points are removed from user A but are not added to user B.
How can I fix it?

thank you
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #40213 by nordmograph
Hello

If points are removed, then this IS NOT a problem with "AUP Virtuemart Payment Plugin" :)
This plugin is supposed to remove points on purchase as payment.

For the vendor not being credited, can you check if the points2vendor plugin is enabled ?
Also does a vendor receive an email when own products are purchased ?

Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 5 months ago #40214 by se.mameli
Hi, the plugin is active. the rule on aup is active. on mvvendor I set the payment with aup ...
it still does not work.
What can I control more?

More
6 years 5 months ago #40217 by nordmograph
Email me backend access so I can have a look.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 5 months ago #40227 by nordmograph
BTW I just tested it again on our demo platform and AUP points were indeed credited to vendor.
Note: the order status must be set to 'confirmed' and the order items status too.
Let me know if it helps.

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds