[solved] VMVendor Missing ventor image on product page.

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #40619 by coolbananas
Hi there guys, Happy new year!
I recently brought your component and have a few questions that i am unable to resolve.
1 i cant seem to be able to get the vendor image to show on the productpage.. I have attached the screenshot.. I believe where it says vendor, the link should be the image from the vendor page.
Also, is it possible to put the Vendor Products Vendor Details tabs in the product page? could you tell me what code from VMvendor should i paste in the productpage default.php for this?

Many thanks
Marco
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40620 by nordmograph
Hello Marco,

Yes the vendor thumbnail should show. Check your profile manager setting in VMVendor configuration page is correct.
If this doesn't help, please post the url of the page here.

No, it's not possible o put the Vendor Products and Vendor Details tabs in the product page. And it would be far more complicated than copying.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40621 by coolbananas
HI there, thank you for the prompt response. I am testing out VMvendor with Jomsocial.
The problem seems to be that the resized images folder images/stories/virtuemart/vendor/resized is empty and by the looks of the component getting the images from. The images/stories/virtuemart/vendor has images in it.
Do you know what could be causing this issue?
Many thanks

More
6 years 4 months ago #40622 by nordmograph
You should enable thumbnail generation( or esizing ) in Virtuemart settings.
Hope it helps. Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40623 by coolbananas
Hi there, i think its on not unless i am missing it somewhere else.. In templates right?
cheers
Attachments:

More
6 years 4 months ago #40633 by nordmograph
Can you share what's the image source url fo the broken image ?

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds