[solved] VMVendor Missing ventor image on product page.

More
6 years 3 months ago #40689 by nordmograph
What I meant is Some of your thumbnails have been created successfully so I guess at one point you changed something to fix or disrupt it. Let's see.

Email me backend access , and a vendor account credentials so I can do some testings and find out where is your incorrect setting.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #40690 by nordmograph
This is what I suspected:

You fixed the settings allready as I did not touch anything.
Check my vendor profile:
fineartsbank.com/my-art-studio/vendorprofile/65-nord.html

Thumbnails are fine for my vendor image and products too.
So that means you fixed the settings before and media added before your fix, need to be updated.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 3 months ago #40691 by coolbananas
Hi there,
Password and user sent, the only profile that uploaded correctly the thumbs when I was updating was marco santos profile, and 2 out of 4 product that were uploaded concecutivly show corrected thumbs in the vendor profile product images,
There was no setting changed in between the 4 product consecutively uploaded or any other user logged in, so I don’t understand and can’t see the issue being based on backend settings being changed because of this, but I guess I am not the expert here with this component.
I hope you can find the issue, with the vendor profile and product images thumbs.
Many thanks

More
6 years 3 months ago #40692 by nordmograph
Did you read my previous post ?
You need to update the media, that are not showing, because it seems now everything is set correctly and showing as you can see on my vendor profile.

More
6 years 3 months ago #40693 by coolbananas
How to update? I have already tried reuploading the images which still showed as missing thumb and renaming the images and didn’t work.
If I can fix this problem would this mean that every time a setting is changed which I can’t explain what setting changed might have caused the issue?

More
6 years 3 months ago #40694 by coolbananas
Checked after updating dale’s vendor profile image D.png I have emailed you with his password.
Your component is trying to locate the profile image images/stories/virtuemart/vendor/resized/64_d.png
Please see the images of the ftp directory, the only image that is in there is your profile pic.....
Did you create this profile with the backend login I gave you? Why is it not working for the other profiles
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds