VMVendor & other extensions integrations

More
6 years 1 week ago #41518 by andkit01
Hi,

I'm wondering whether VMVendor builds on top of VirtueMart, such that it will in general be compatible with VirtueMart extensions like CustomFiltersPRO & CustomFieldsForAll by breakdesigns, CSVImproved, VirtueMart templates, etc.?

Could you also comment on the possibility for integration with other Nordmograph extensions to achieve the following features:

- A user can submit a VM Product rating/review only if a purchase has been completed, OR, the user checks-in at the product geolocation. I am considering the possibility to utilize Nordmograph Geocheckin Suite integrated with VirtueMart, and/or maybe with Product Geolocator plugin for Virtuemart by Nordmograph.

- Use VMVendor "vendor account" to allow front-end addition of new products by multiple users, but not for product ordering. Admin will review the added products, if accepted, the product ordering to be directed to admin (single actual vendor who handles orders).

- Have AltaUserPoints rule to reward a user who submitted a product rating/review with points. In addition, rewards the user for any other ratings/reviews that are submitted on all products that the user added to the catalog.

- Allow user to perform map search of VirtueMart products, preferably with auto geolocation detection, enabling map search of nearby products

Thank you very much. Looking forward to hear from you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #41523 by nordmograph
Hi,

1. VM allready has a setting to only alow reviews from product customers. Geochecking is not supported for VM products.
2. Yes Admin can moderate VMVendor product additions. And in VM you can change the Vendor for a product.
3. These AUP rues do not exist yet. They would have to be created and integrated into the code: plgaup_vm_productreview, plgaup_vm_productreviewed.
3. Geommunity has a map search integrated that includes VM products with the help of the VM plugin for Geommunity component.

Compatibility with CustomFiltersPRO & CustomFieldsForAll by breakdesigns, CSVImproved, VirtueMart templates has not been tested. Templates should not be a problem.

Hope it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 6 days ago #41538 by andkit01
Hi,

Yes, it is helpful. Thank you! I have just purchased the VMVendor Marketplace extension. I will start setting it up. Might get back to you with some questions :) thanks! Looking forward to getting it all set, seems like you have many cool extensions!

More
6 years 5 days ago #41543 by andkit01
Hi,

Following-up on your response about Geolocation for VM products. I am wondering what are the differences between Geommunity Lite and the other Geommunity extensions. Do I just need the Lite version + VirtueMart product geolocator plugin, for the functionalities below?

- Integrate geolocation to VM products
- Perform map search on VM products
- Have all of the visualization functions on the map search/display, like: choice of Standard map or Satellite, StreetView, zoom/navigation/full screen... On the demo site, the Geommunity Lite seems to be missing some of these features... is it just because of the setting? Or is it the limitation of the Lite version?

Are there any less functionalities available on the Geommunity Lite compared to Geommunity JomSocial/EasySocial/CommunityBuilder, other than data integrations with JomSocial/EasySocial/Comm.Builder?

If I don't use JomSocial/EasySocial/Comm.Builder, is it sufficient to just get Geommunity Lite?

Thanks!

More
6 years 3 days ago #41548 by nordmograph
Yes, Lite is just fine, it is the same as other version except it doesn't support either Jomsocial, EasySocial or CB.
So you need:
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=3&Itemid=58

Geommunity Plugin: VIRTUEMART
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...emart_category_id=20

And
Geommunity Lite
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=7&Itemid=58

Hope it helps

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #41674 by andkit01
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I just purchased all of the three extensions that you listed above and am implementing them now.

I have a question about integration with VirtueMart and VMVendor:
- VMVendor has a map module, which allows searching for vendor on the map
- Geommunity3 Lite also has a map module, which allows searching for VM products on the map
- If I show both map modules on the same page, one of them could not load, it is also not so nice to have two separate maps

Question: How can I integrate both the vendor and product search together in Geommunity3 Lite? On the Geommunity3 Lite map configuration, I have "virtuemart" as one of the plugins. Do I need a similar plugin for "vmvendor"?

Thank you!
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by andkit01.

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds