Vendors Map Street View mouse Pan/Drag not working

More
5 years 10 months ago #41827 by andkit01
Hi,
The url is maps.googleapis.com/maps-api-v3/api/js/31/8d/imagery_viewer.js

I can see the streetviews (streets) not just photos... I enabled the following Google APIs: Directions API, Maps JavaScript API, Places API.

Any idea what may be triggering the loading of the additional imagery_viewer.js scripts (line 843), since removing these fix the problem, it seems that preventing the additional imagery_viewer.js in the first place could help solve the problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #41829 by nordmograph
31 and 33 path in url seems to be related to the API version 3.31 & 3.33.
No idea what's trigering these in the url. I'll test if loading the external libraries (places etc...) is involved.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 10 months ago #41845 by andkit01
I see... okay... btw, you can check the map module test on my dev web:
1) Go to andkit01.com/en/
2) Scroll down to the map module, open StreetView anywhere on the map

Another thing I found, if you right-click and Inspect on the map module (with StreetView opened) on Chrome, and look at the EventListeners, there are these MSPointerDown, MSPointerMove, which both have imagery_viewer.js:843

However, for mousedown and mousemove, they have both imagery_viewer.js:409 and imagery_viewer.js:843

The StreetView mouse pan malfunction will be fixed and working fine if the imagery_viewer.js:843 lines are removed in mousedown and mousemove sections.

It seems that the difference between MSPointer and mouse are mobile/tablet touch vs mouse-click only? I'm wondering whether the issue is related to mouse/mobile map module handling? Any part of the script related to this?

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds