Vendors Map Street View mouse Pan/Drag not working

More
5 years 11 months ago #41572 by andkit01
Hi,
Thanks for the message. I had already been clearing cache and tried multiple times, also tried on different browsers, after adding the version number (v3.30)... I think this is required... but on top of this, I'm also having a template-related issue as described above... I'll keep investigating... Thank you anyway, I appreciate your help...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #41781 by andkit01
Hi,

There were some formatting issues on the Street View caused by the template, which have now been fixed. However, the mouse pan is still not working.

I have added the version number per your instruction (below), however it is still not working.

mod_vendorsmap.php
line 79:
$api_url= '//maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key='.$js_apikey.'&v=3.30';

I find that if the four imagery_viewer.js lines are removed from the mousedown and mousemove lines on the Event Listener (Chrome Inspect the StreetView Google Map module), then the problem is fixed (see attached screenshot). Any idea what could be the issue?

To reproduce error:
1) Go to andkit01.com/en/
2) Scroll down, open StreetView anywhere on the map, you should find the keyboard panning works, but not mouse panning
3) If you use Inspect on the StreetView map module, say on Chrome browser, then go to Event Listener, mousedown and mousemove, and remove the 4 lines of image_viewer.js as shown on the screenshot, then the mouse panning works.

Note: I've tried clearing caches, tried on multiple different browsers. The problem also appears on geommunity3 map module, same problem, mouse panning not working on StreetView.

Please help. Thanks
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by andkit01.

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #41804 by andkit01
Hi,

I did more investigation on this. It seems that the imagery_viewer.js:409 [ with handler f (c) ] entries are fine (see attached screenshot, green arrows), the problems are on the imagery_viewer.js:843 [ with handler f BQ(a) ] entries (see attached screenshot, red arrows). If the imagery_viewer.js:843 entries are removed in both the mousedown and mousemove sections, then mouse panning works in StreetView.

Also another info, I find that if I switch to Protostar, then I only get the imagery_viewer.js:409 entries, and the mouse panning works fine. When I switch to the template that I'm using (called "welldone" by etheme), then the imagery_viewer.js:843 entries appear, and mouse panning does not work in StreetView. Any suggestion on what to look for to find out what is causing the additional imagery_viewer.js:843 entries?

I'm asking the etheme template support, they have not been able to find the solution. They mentioned that using an iFrame could be the solution. I'm wondering is it possible to implement an iFrame for the vmvendor and geommunity3 lite map modules?

Thanks a lot.
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by andkit01.

More
5 years 10 months ago #41809 by nordmograph
Yes I've been scratching my head too.
It's not possible to implement an iframe for these.
On my case it also doesn't work with protostar and Geommunity.

Is this the file it is loading for you too?
maps.googleapis.com/maps-api-v3/api/js/33/5/imagery_viewer.js

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 10 months ago #41818 by andkit01
Interesting... Seems that we need to find out what is triggering the load of this file, especially the one on line 843, imagery_viewer.js:843

The script seems different:

- On andkit01.com/en/ the beginning of the imagery_viewer.js script is:
(function(){function h(){return function(){}}function aa(a){return function(b){this[a]=b}} ...
And the ending is:
... Dx.prototype.b=window.google.maps.internal&&window.google.maps.internal.iv;delete window.google.maps.internal;_.ge("imagery_viewer",new Dx);});

- On the link that you provided above ( maps.googleapis.com/maps-api-v3/api/js/33/5/imagery_viewer.js ):
Beginning:
(function(){function da(){return function(a){return a}}function h(){return function(){}}function ea(a) ...
End:
... Or.prototype.b=window.google.maps.internal&&window.google.maps.internal.iv;delete window.google.maps.internal;_.Vd("imagery_viewer",new Or);});

I found the forum discussions below, it seems that the Map() function may be conflicting or defined multiple times, I tried to look into this and tried some changes, but couldn't solve it. Maybe you might have an idea?

productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/maps/RJzEriijkek
stackoverflow.com/questions/48862257/street-view-error

More
5 years 10 months ago #41821 by nordmograph
I don't use any other map function.
What is the url of your imagery_viewer.js file ?

Also noticed another weirdness, all my streetviews there only show photographer pics and no streets ... Do you get the same ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds