[solved] VMVendor Add To Cart Button Floating and My Catalog on JomSocial looks like Dominos

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #41697 by tazzarkin
Since you asked me to make a list of all the issues, I broke it down into 5 different scenarios.

Issue #1 - Sometimes, the 1st time you visit a "Vendor Profile" page, there is a domino effect. But, then you resize the window and everything falls into place. (see picture 1)

Issue #2 - When you are in iPhone 6 Mode (or Mobile Mode), the Add to Cart Button disappears off the "Vendor Profile" page. (see picture 2)

Issue #3 - When you are in Desktop Mode, the Add to Cart Button is not centered and the Quantity button does not work on "Vendor Profile" page. (see picture 3)

Issue #4 - Sometimes (depending on CSS), when you have two or less items on the "Vendor Profile" page, the buttons move to the left. However, if you have 3 or more items, the Add to Cart Button is okay. (see picture 4)

Issue #5 - JomSocial won't let me put the "My Products Catalogue" VMVendor Plugin on the 1st tab. (see picture 5).

Those are the 5 different issues that I have discovered (that should be all of them). They all relate to the "Vendor Profile" page (and one relates to the VMVendor JomSocial plugin).

I have also given you the necessary FTP and login information. Thank you so much for the help. Please let me know if you need any other information (I tried to make it as detailed and easy as possible).

This message contains confidential information

Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by tazzarkin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41704 by nordmograph
Hey

I updated te component on your site, wich should solve very most of your issues., except #5 that is not an issue but the way JS is built.
If you want to use the masonry layout in the JS profile, it must not be in the main contnent tabs location.
Clear your cache or refresh your pages with Ctrl +F5 and let me know how it goes.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #41706 by tazzarkin
Hello,

First, I want to say thank you! 80% of everything was fixed. I am very thankful, and your component is great.

But, there is one last thing that wasn't working. The VMVendor Profile Page works great on PC devices.

However, the Add to Cart button still disappears on Mobile Devices, such as iPhone or Android (please see the attached picture).

Is there any way to fix this? It may be the most important thing that I need with VMVendor.

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by tazzarkin.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41717 by tazzarkin
Sorry to bother you again. It's been several days, I just wanted to follow-up.

Is there anything that I can do to help? Is it still possible to fix the last issue?

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #41718 by nordmograph
You should be able to manage and edit some CSS.
in your template

templates/qstore/css/template.css (line 9372)

@media screen and (max-width: 767px)
.addtocart-bar {
float: right;
}

this rule is responsible for sticking hte ad to cart button to the right when screen width is below 767px

You can try adding this:
@media screen and (max-width:767px){
.addtocart-bar {
float: left!important;
}
}

template.css or if not helpfull to your vendorprofile.css file

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by nordmograph.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41736 by tazzarkin
It works!

Thank you so much. You make everything look so easy. I am very, very thankful. (and you taught me some things)

There's a slight space between the Add to Cart and Quantity buttons on some pages, but the buttons still work (that's the important thing).

All the Add to Cart issues seem to be fixed.

Thank you again!!

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds