[solved] VMVendor Add To Cart Button Floating and My Catalog on JomSocial looks like Dominos

More
5 years 11 months ago #41654 by nordmograph
OK, on the vendor profile page you should add these CSS rules to your template custom css or to

www.yoursite.com/components/com_vmvendor...ss/vendorprofile.css

.addtocart-bar span.quantity-controls.js-recalculate {
top: auto !important;
left: auto !important;
}

.addtocart-bar span.addtocart-button {
}

For the Jomsocial profile. You can only use the masonry layout if the tab is showing first, this means in an other position than the main content one. If you want to keep this position, go to the Jomsocial VMVendor plugin settings and set the list view.

Hope it helps

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41659 by tazzarkin

nordmograph wrote: OK, on the vendor profile page you should add these CSS rules to your template custom css or to

www.yoursite.com/components/com_vmvendor...ss/vendorprofile.css

}

}

For the Jomsocial profile. You can only use the masonry layout if the tab is showing first, this means in an other position than the main content one. If you want to keep this position, go to the Jomsocial VMVendor plugin settings and set the list view.

Hope it helps

Thank you so much!

I couldn't get the template custom CSS to work in the template. However, when I changed in the component vendorprofile.css file, it worked perfectly. Thank you!

As for the Masonry layout, it seemed JomSocial wouldn't let me list the VMVendor plugin in the first position (for the "Main content" area). However, I liked the "Horizontal list" layout better than the "Masonry" layout, so I just changed it to Horizontal. So, that is great too!

Thank you. I really appreciate it. Great support! Great component!

More
5 years 11 months ago #41660 by tazzarkin
I have a problem. The changes you gave me for vendorprofile.css work great (I changed it in the "/components/com_vmvendor/assets/css/vendorprofile.css" file).

However, it only works for 3 or more products. If you only have only 1 or 2 products, the Add to Cart button floats to the left side. I attached two images to show you.

How can we get the "Add to Cart" button to show normally for only 1 or 2 products?

This message contains confidential information

Attachments:

More
5 years 11 months ago #41665 by nordmograph
I see,
also add:

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41667 by tazzarkin

nordmograph wrote: I see,
also add:

So, right now, I have this in the vendorprofile.css file...

}

}

And now the Add to Cart Buttons are back in the boxes but they are not centered. Here are two different users with the buttons not centered (see the images).

Is there more code that I can add to fix this? (it feels like we are so close to solving this)

Attachments:

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #41670 by tazzarkin
Also, after making the CSS change, the Buttons are off-center on the iPhone.

It seems the buttons are hard to control on the VMVendor page. On all the other component pages, the buttons seem to be fine.

There must be some way to get the buttons to stay in one location on the VMVendor page. Can you please help me figure this out?

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by tazzarkin.

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds