[fixed] Country not saving in Add Shipment form

More
5 years 10 months ago #41894 by Mx150
Adrian please,

i really need your help here... users are hating.

Please i will pay you for this what you want.. Just tell me.
Send you an Email days ago.

Hope you are reading this.
Greetings

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #41895 by nordmograph
Sorry for the late reply. Update to 3.5.18 it has a fix for this issue. Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mx150

More
5 years 10 months ago #41901 by Mx150
HI Adrian,

cannot change version right now. Thousends of users are on the site. Can you send me the changes or integrate it in our Page to just save this with no changings in fontend or other functions.
I will pay you of cause

Would be Awesome...

Greetings...

More
5 years 10 months ago #41902 by Mx150
Problem is we have added many many custom code in you component.

More
5 years 10 months ago #41903 by nordmograph
in the editshipment.php model line 79 , in the $shipment_params variable, remove the double quote signs around the $country variable

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 10 months ago #41904 by Mx150
Do you mean marked quote?
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds