VMVendor, Geolocation, Geommunity -- Integration Issue

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #41753 by andkit01
Got it. I downloaded and installed it, the Hits work great now. Thank you!
Just one question, when Hits = 0, the product details box on geommunity3 lite map module show a blank value instead of "0", is it possible to make it display "0" instead?

About the Product Details page breakdown when the product is added through vmvendor Add-Product page, I've been doing some more investigations, I think I found the issue:
1) I see that for the product added through vmvendor Add-Product page at the frontend, there is no vm2geolocator custom field added at the backend VM product entry. On the other hand, for vmvendorincart plugin, it is automatically added.
2) If I manually add the vm2geolocator custom field for the product in the backend, then the problem disappear and the Product Details page loads fine.
3) I looked into why the vm2geolocator custom field is not automatically added in vmvendor Add-Product page frontend, I think I found the reason:
3.1) At the Product Location entry, if I do a map Search, e.g., "Eiffel Tower", then the map moves to the right location, with the right Zoom, however the Latitude and Longitude remains blank (see the first attached screenshot). This causes the error and prevents the vm2geolocator custom field to be automatically added.
3.2) However, if after the map Search, I do a mouse click on the map, then a Pin Marker is shown (see the second attached screenshot). Then the Latitude/Longitude fields are populated, and then in this case vm2geolocator custom field is added. Then, the Product Details page issue disappear and it can load correctly.

I think we're getting closer to resolving the issue. The question now is how to make the Latitude/Longitude fields to be populated after a map Search? It looks like this is an issue with the vm2geolocator plugin, not the vmvendor extension. Any idea how to resolve this?
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by andkit01.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds