VMVendor, Geolocation, Geommunity -- Integration Issue

More
5 years 11 months ago #41711 by nordmograph
Hello

Check your PHP error log, and or enable error reporting.
It will tell us what file and what line :)
VM2hits is a plugin we distribute separately.
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=4&Itemid=58
Let me know the error message you get.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #41715 by andkit01
Hi,

I purchased and installed VM2hits. It works well on the Product Details/Description page, but it is now showing up on the Geommunity map module. E.g., do a search for "Product2" on the Geommunity map module, and click on the marker to see the details. The "hits" value is blank instead of an integer number that is displayed on Product2's details/description section. Any suggestion how to fix this?

About virtuemart breaking down after a new product is added via vmvendor add-product page, I tried adding a new product (Product4) through vmvendor add-product frontend. Opening the product details page breaks Virtuemart:
andkit01.com/en/category1/1242-product41242-detail

I looked into error_log.txt file in /public_html/administrator/, and found the following error:

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /.../public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/customfields.php on line 1015

line 1015: foreach($datas as $key => $fields){

(see attached the customfields.php file, renamed to .txt). Could it be that an invalid custom field name is supplied on the product created through vmvendor add-product? E.g., the custom field name (created on virtuemart backend) is "Coordinates", and the vmvendor custom field name is different?

Also, check this out: Go to andkit01.com/en/category1/1242-product41242-detail

Then use Inspect (e.g., on chrome). Then there is this error:
Uncaught SyntaxError: 1242-product41242-detail:159 Unexpected token ,

Any idea what could be the problem? This error (unexpected token, page not loading) only occurs for product4, which is added through vmvendor frontend. For the other products, which were added through vm backend, no "unexpected token" error, and the page loads okay.

I looked into the past topics, it seems that this error had occurred before as well:
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...d=15816&limitstart=0

But towards the end it's written in French and I unfortunately don't speak French :) Not sure what was the solution to the problem?

Thanks
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by andkit01. Reason: added more info

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #41731 by andkit01
Hi,

I changed Joomla error reporting to 'Maximum', and I think I see the issues, please see attached.

There is an "Undefined property" errors for $js_client, $js_signature, $static_client, $static_signature in vm2geolocator.php lines 256, 257, 259, 260

Does this give any clue as to the possible issue?

Looks like they refer to the VM custom fields settings "Google map (PRO) Client", "Google map (PRO) Signature", etc. -- See attached screenshot. I currently have these set to no value. What are they? Is it a problem to have empty values here?
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by andkit01.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41746 by nordmograph
Nope, it's not related.
Signature & Client are not required anymore. I just removed these from the package.

For the Hits issue , can you update plg_geommunity_virtuemart to version 1.2.3.
It should fix it.

Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #41749 by andkit01
Hi,
Thank you. I will disable/comment out the Signature & Client lines in the code.

About the Hits issue, how can I get plg_geommunity_virtuemart ver. 1.2.3? I tried finding the update on the backend (Extensions - Manage - Update), also checked that the Update Site is enabled, but it doesn't show any available update. Can I download it on my Nordmograph download page?

About the broken Product Details (error), the issue seems to be related to the "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token". Try going to the website, see the Inspect Console. Compare opening Product2 (that is working fine), and Product4 (that cannot load). On Product4 (which was added through vmvendor frontend), there is the "Unexpected token" error, which looks like halting the script causing it unable to load.

Any idea what could be causing the "Unexpected token" error? See the attached screenshots of the error message and the error line (line 159) highlighted on the source code.
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by andkit01.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41750 by nordmograph
Yes, please redownload it from the extension page at nordmograph.com.
What you mention here is not related to the broken page.
It's javascript and the broken code happens before javascript is loaded, PHP or MySQL are causing it.

The unexpected token thing seems to be related to the vmvendor ask vendor modal.

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds