vmvendor easysocial app bug or missing file?

More
5 years 9 months ago #42016 by andkit01
Hi,

I installed the attached zip file for vmvendor easysocial app integration. I'm finding a possible bug or missing core function (file) in /media/com_easysocial/apps/user/vmvendor/tables/vmvendor.php

The app finished the easysocial installation and displayed a menu item link. When I open the link, it generates a fatal error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function bind() on boolean in .../media/com_easysocial/apps/user/vmvendor/views/profile/view.html.php on line 138

It seems that the error is generated when executing: $book = $this->getTable('Vmvendor'); on line 136, which tries to get vmvendor table object, but the class does not exists in the vmvendor app. Seems that the vmvendor table class should be found in /media/com_easysocial/apps/user/vmvendor/tables/vmvendor.php but instead in this file there is CalendarTableCalendar class, which is unexpected. Seems that we should expect a VmvendorTableVmvendor class in this file.

It is probably not a bug, but rather the app package is missing some core function (file)? Or maybe I do not have the latest/right package version? Could you please help.

Thank you very much.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds