[solved] EasySocial PMS integration for "Question to Vendor" button

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #42194 by andkit01
Hi,

I have vmvendor and easysocial-vmvendor plugin installed. I'm able to get the dashboard and product catalog links to show in easysocial user profile.

My question is about the "Question to Vendor" button in Product Details page. How to make it use the EasySocial PMS instead of email.

I have done the following:

Backend vmvendor config:
1. General - Profile manager = EasySocial
2. Dashboard - Customer contact form = EasySocial PMS
3. Vendor Profile - Vendor contact form = EasySocial PMS
4. Advanced - Load bootstrap CSS = No
5. Advanced - Modal popups type = SweetAlert2

Backend virtuemart config:
6. Shop Settings - Enable Joomla Plugin = Checked

The "Question to vendor" button appears on the product details page, however when it is clicked, the window shows email form, not EasySocial PMS. How can I do this? Did I miss any configuration to set to enable this?

Thanks!
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #42196 by andkit01
Hi,

Don't worry about it, figured out the issue.

Need to install vmvendor_vendorlink.zip plugin, and configure it to use easysocial private message. It's working now.

More
5 years 9 months ago #42203 by nordmograph
Sorry for the lte reply , I was of for some days deep in the mountains without any connection!
Good, you found out.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds