Problem with tables & columns in vendorprofile & profilevisits

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #43605 by
Hello!
When I was clicking vendorprofile &/or vendorvisits I was having this 1146 error messages, that I don't have "community_users" table & I need to create it. So I did, and put there 4 columns with names: id, first name, last name, user name. Apparently it was wrong, cause now I'm having this 1054 error messages, but I don't know the exact number of columns & their exact names, how it should be. So what should I do & why I'm having this problems, why VMVendor didn't create this table itself?

Plus, when I'm switching the vmvendor features on to English, I'm having another 1146 error message, which shows (according to my server support team) that I don't have "virtuemart_manufacturers_en_gb" table. Very strange. Before I install VMVendor I didn't have such problems. What should I do & how can I create this "virtuemart_manufacturers_en_gb" table, I mean, how many calumns & their names?
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.299 seconds