Vendors are not showing up on vendor map

More
4 years 3 months ago #44190 by pixeldichter
I have the problem, that the vendors aren't show up on the vendors map. Tried if the template is the problem, but it's on all templates. Even my API key ist working, but no vedors shown on the map. How can I fix that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #44193 by nordmograph
Hello,
Can you post the url of the map?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 3 months ago #44195 by pixeldichter
www.sportscarevent.com

Please don't mind, it's still without ssl-certificate because of developing.

Kind regards

More
4 years 3 months ago #44196 by nordmograph
Hello,

The module seems to be broken on that page.
What is your VMvendor version? order number?
I can't see any VMVendor purchase on your profile here.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds