Shipment page not showing on front end

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #44582 by Beachalog
Hi,

I've been working on getting my site ready to launch, and because I am in Canada, I need to add third party shipping options, because our postal codes are not numeric.

I've added a FedEx plugin and the Shipping Pro plugins by alatak, but now the shipment page is not showing on the front end at all.

I'm happy to create a super user account for you if you need to login and take a look? I assume if I have third party shipping plugins available, they would still be seen by the users?

Thanks!

Update: STILL NOT WORKING ON THE FRONTEND!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE ADVISE HOW TO FIX THIS ASAP!!!!!!
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Beachalog. Reason: No response, need an answer!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #44591 by Beachalog

Beachalog wrote: Hi,

I've been working on getting my site ready to launch, and because I am in Canada, I need to add third party shipping options, because our postal codes are not numeric.

I've added a FedEx plugin and the Shipping Pro plugins by alatak, but now the shipment page is not showing on the front end at all.

I'm happy to create a super user account for you if you need to login and take a look? I assume if I have third party shipping plugins available, they would still be seen by the users?

Thanks!

Update: STILL NOT WORKING ON THE FRONTEND!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE ADVISE HOW TO FIX THIS ASAP!!!!!!

Still need a response on this. Please advise soonest.

More
3 years 11 months ago #44592 by nordmograph
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. Isn't the shipment page not showing since you installed the Alatak plugin?
What error message do you get ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 11 months ago #44593 by Beachalog
Hi,

Not sure if that triggered it, or the FedEx shipping module or something else.

I get absolutely nothing. I click the link to set the shipping options, and there's a blank page.

Does it not work with third party shipping options? Because even when I turned them off in the plugins section, it didn't work at all on the frontend.

I'm in Canada, so I need to have something more sophisticated than the standard shipping options (big country, non numeric postal codes) but I also want individual users to be able to set their own rules.

Regards,

Tamara

More
3 years 11 months ago #44594 by nordmograph
Check your php error log to find clue about the issue.
If you get a white page, you will have info about it there.
Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #44596 by Beachalog
Thanks - what am I looking for though? Would it be a vmvendor issue?

There are recent errors, some are vmvendor, some are virtuemart, some are jcomments.

But I don't see anything specific to the shipping issue? Do all the shipping options have to be sent to shared?
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Beachalog.

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds