vendor quantity products

More
2 years 9 months ago #45711 by FlyingMarkus
Hi, everyone,

How can sellers select the available number of pieces via the componente vmvendor?

Currently, the sellers cannot select a quantity. There are also sellers who offer an unlimited number of items. How can I use this in vmvendor?

I wish you a quiet week
Markus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #45714 by nordmograph
Hello,
Do you refer to the stock value?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
2 years 9 months ago #45715 by FlyingMarkus
Hello nordmograph,
yes i mean the stock value :-)

a vendor cant choose a stock value. There is no input field for it.

have a nice day!
Markus

More
2 years 9 months ago #45716 by nordmograph
Yes there is.
It shows on the demo too.
nordmograph.com/vmvendor/index.php?optio...ddproduct&Itemid=123

Maybe you need to enable it the VMVendor configuration.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
2 years 9 months ago #45717 by FlyingMarkus
thanks for answer! In config is that "enable stock"?
My sellers sell digital products. When a customer buys the product is no longer available. It is listed but there does not seem to be a quantity available.

Have a nice day!

More
2 years 8 months ago #45721 by FlyingMarkus
Hello,

can you help me?

Have a nice day!

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds