How Do I Use The ChatGPT for Joomla plugin in the Front End?

More
1 year 4 days ago #46016 by jayzap
I'm wondering if there is a trick to get the plugin to show up in the front end when adding/editing an article?

I have tried with different editors, and no editor.

The toggle in the plugin settings is set to use in the Front End.

Thanks for any advice on why it might not be working in the front end.

j.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 days ago #46017 by nordmograph
Hello,
First Note that if you use it in the front end, your API key could be compromised. Make sure the page is not public and editors are persons you trust.

The best way I could help would require that you let me see the form. You can post confidential information here using the confidential button of the forum post editor.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
1 year 3 days ago #46018 by jayzap
Thank you! I sent you info on FB messenger for now.

I am and will be using this behind auth login, and it will only be our clients that have access to the feature.

Thanks again!

More
1 year 2 days ago #46019 by jayzap
Hi again, I'm still having this issue of no front-end function.  Can you please explain, or point me to an explanation, of how this plugin is supposed to work in the front end?

Is it available through front-end editors like JCE?  Is there another place that it is supposed to be used?  You mentioned seeing my form, but what does that mean? So far I don't have any forms, i just have a place to make an article from the font-end.

I have tried switching to default templates, and tried different editors, but nothing i try will show the ChatGPT button in the front end.

Thanks again for any direction or help. 
j.

This message contains confidential information

More
1 year 1 day ago #46023 by nordmograph
Hello,
I just updated the plugin to 1.0.1 wich provides better compatibility with using the plugin in the front end.

Redownload it. and update.

Note you will have to update the plugin settings too:
In the advanced tab, in the views option field, make it:

article,form

Hope it helps.
Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
1 year 1 day ago - 1 year 1 day ago #46081 by jayzap
Thanks so much!  When i go to My Downloads and try to download the plugin i get the message: File cannot be downloaded in red box joomla warning.

*edit - with the plugin also throwing an error in the admin settings, i think maybe my order ID or account purchase has become disconnected somehow.
Last edit: 1 year 1 day ago by jayzap.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds