Custom Price field for shippment maybe

More
9 years 3 months ago #26216 by hostplus

nordmograph wrote: Yes, but to me , now, it is clear that it must be done via a true vmshipment plugin.
And VMVendor will ned a new set of pages allowing vendors to setup their own shipment method among the ones made available by site admin.

In that case, only the vmvendor shipment method will have to be published and other shipment methods will have to be unpublished but have the 'shared' attribute.

Hi.
Any news for this?
It is a necessary function that will make VMVendors really multivendor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26218 by nordmograph
Hi,

Yes it has been added to VMVendor3 for VM3 and Joomla3
Every Vendors van now set their own shipment methods based on VM standard shipment rules.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hostplus

More
9 years 3 months ago #26220 by hostplus
Yes, each vendor can define its own transport and points to the product cost of transport but
In the final cart adds all costs of vendors but only one.
The right would
Vendor1 Product with cost 10 € + Shipping 3 €
Vendor2 Product with cost 5 € + Shipping 6 €
Total purchase 15 € and all transport 9 €

( Sorry for my english )

More
9 years 3 months ago #26222 by nordmograph
Yes and I guess it depends on Virtuemart.
VM allows you to choose the way cart is managed acording to Vendors
If cart belongs to main vendor or if first product determines the vendor of the cart.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hostplus

More
9 years 3 months ago #26223 by hostplus
Can you provide me a solution (even custom and to pay extra) to calculate shipping methods and payment of all vendors?

More
9 years 3 months ago #26283 by hostplus
Hi.
Any news ?

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds