Order ID in /com_vmvendor/views/dashboard/tmpl

More
7 years 10 months ago #33848 by Mx150
Hello Adrien,

can you pleas help me to display the order id in Dashboard? The Odernumber is great, but if we can display order id every Vendor can see his full orders in a new Window with every detail. We can just use this link in Virtuemart 3

index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=invoice&layout=mail&tmpl=component&virtuemart_order_id=(here must be the oder ID)

It is a main feature of virtuemart 3 and only the vendor of the order can see the order. If you can help me to display the order ID in Link it would be a great solution for your component. Tried it with:

<a href="/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=invoice&layout=mail&tmpl=component&virtuemart_order_id='.$sale->order_id.'">See order</a>

But i did not get the OrderId output.

Thanks for any help to get this great Feature to work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #33851 by nordmograph
I just tryed, 'easy edit but all I get on this is

Error
Restricted access!

COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_ORDER_NOTFOUND

You can try it your self editing

com_vmvendor/models/dashboard.php
line 30, add
Code:
vo.virtuemart_order_id ,

then in the view you can get the order id with:
$sell->virtuemart_order_id

I tryed the link with no succes. Maybe because the order was deleted without deleting the order items, but I doubt it and will have to do more investigation

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by nordmograph.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mx150

More
7 years 10 months ago #33852 by nordmograph
Also what if in the same order there are products from various vendors ??

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 10 months ago #33854 by Mx150
If i use cart depends on first Vendor option in Virtuemart... it will only show his own sells. But....

I figured out you can only see this if you are buyer of the product..damn

You can change the Number in a ordernumber you buy with your login in Profil and you will see the invoice. Maybe it is possible to let vendor see this too. Because main problem is, that vendor can not see the invoice and dont know which shipment methode buyer chooses..

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds