Fatal Error

More
9 years 5 months ago #24803 by jpl1.618
Replied by jpl1.618 on topic Fatal Error
Did you test this on your installation? I'm still receiving a (different) mysql syntax error.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 4 SQL=INSERT INTO rzd_social_points_history (points_id , user_id , points , created, state ) VALUES ('57' , '2000' , '484482' , '2014-10-03 18:39:20' ,'1'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #24820 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Fatal Error
Oups sorry for this.
It has now been fixed and tested.
use1.3.6

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 5 months ago #24887 by jpl1.618
Replied by jpl1.618 on topic Fatal Error
Now I am getting the following error when trying to access the page the module is published on.
Code:
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'xxxxx/modules/mod_userpoints2paypalDShelper.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php53/pear') in xxxxx/modules/mod_userpoints2paypal/mod_userpoints2paypal.php on line 12

More
9 years 5 months ago #24889 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Fatal Error
Hi, this is the same error as the first one I emailed you the package where I checked this error (and others) are not replicated.
Let me know if anything else occurs.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds