[fixed] Error in the email to the Paypal payment

More
9 years 2 months ago #26501 by Aurum
Hello nordmograph
The connection to PayPal's working now! Unfortunately, this is still not with the profile link!

Error: peacecorps.international/index.php/de/co...count/profile/elomin . (?)
In this ending is also a point that is probably a mistake!

The truth is: peacecorps.international/index.php/de/co...le/elomin?Itemid=182

It lacks the left extension? Itemid = 182

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #26502 by Aurum
Hello nordmograph
The connection to PayPal's working now! Unfortunately, this is still not with the profile link!
Error: peacecorps.international/index.php/de/co...count/profile/elomin . (?)
In this ending is also a point that is probably a mistake!

The truth is: peacecorps.international/index.php/de/co...le/elomin?Itemid=182

It lacks the left extension? Itemid = 182

More
9 years 2 months ago #26504 by nordmograph
I see
I now made the link non sef wich should fix the issue.
Try version 1.3.8b
and let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 3 months ago #40293 by Aurum
After a long illness, I had to reinstall my website! Unfortunately, I also had to reinstall my entire AlphaUserPoints.

Now I have the same error as usual with the email to the payment page of Paypal! The @ is missing in the PayPal address.

Please correct that. Thanks!

More
6 years 3 months ago #40295 by nordmograph
Hello

You should download latest version

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 3 months ago #40298 by Aurum
You're welcome! Where should I find a version of ALPHAUSERPOINTS?
I'm still working with AlphaUserPoints, I've already tried mixing with AltaUserPoints! It does not work right!

And as long as I can not buy fidelitypointscard_for_hikashop and hikashoppayment_oldauserpoints, I will not switch !!

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds