[solved] map reset required

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #12087 by icoreadmin

The plugin works fine but the map is not positioned properly at first. After a 'reset' is done it looks great.
How can I make sure it is aligned properly when accessed first time?

P.S I have attached two images: one shows the map when first accessed, the other after the same map is reset.
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #12094 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re: map reset required
Is the gray map the first one right?
This happens when a Google map is tabbed is it the case.
A link to the page would help more. Can you provide one?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 9 months ago #12098 by icoreadmin
Replied by icoreadmin on topic Re: map reset required
Yes, the second image (grey one) is what shows up first.
Sorry, I can't provide a link as it is on internal network only. I can make it happen (for a few hours) if it is absolutely necessary.

More
11 years 9 months ago #12099 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re: map reset required
Nevermind. Are you using one of the jomsocial default templates?
What other plugins /application are set on the profile (and order)
What other modules?

Any errors shown in your browser (chrome or firefox+firebug) console?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 9 months ago #12100 by icoreadmin
Replied by icoreadmin on topic Re: map reset required
Based on your question, I changed back to the JomSocial default template and the problem disappeared.
I think I will revert back to the default template and keep things simple and trouble free.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.431 seconds