Avatar not visible in tooltips with JS s3 Remote

More
11 years 2 months ago #16149 by testcouch
hi,

same issue in Plugin www.nordmograph.com/index.php?option=com...893&Itemid=108#15869

1. Friends Tooltip does not Show the Avatar
2. How can i disable the Route Icon in Friends Tooltip? (as you know it does not work with sh404sef)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #16159 by testcouch
hi,

could you check both issues in plg_geommunitylocator?

More
11 years 2 months ago #16163 by nordmograph
Hello

Yes I'll hava look at the plugin make sure disabling route in the plugin settings also disable showing the route icon for friends and events.

And make sure avatars are taken from s3 when set in Jomsocial.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #16164 by testcouch

nordmograph wrote: Hello

Yes I'll hava look at the plugin make sure disabling route in the plugin settings also disable showing the route icon for friends and events..

here are my settings:

see screenshot :unsure:

And make sure avatars are taken from s3 when set in Jomsocial.

Module Avatar are visible from S3 but Plugin Avatars not!? -->> see Screenshot
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by testcouch.

More
11 years 2 months ago #16166 by nordmograph
Yes I know, I said I'll fix these ASAP :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds