Click map location redirect problem

More
9 years 2 months ago #27217 by nordmograph
Yes same process

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #27219 by farukkm
When I switch off SEF it works perfectly but not when i switch it back on and clear cache. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Can you please take via admin
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

More
9 years 2 months ago #27221 by nordmograph
This is normal behaviour with an incorrect Itemid value.
Apply my advice and it will work fine.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 2 months ago #27222 by farukkm
When you say your Itemid profile and not profile edition do you mean the ID number for this url
index.php?option=com_community&view=profile ??

More
9 years 2 months ago #27223 by nordmograph
yes
when URL is non sef, it has a Itemid parameter.
It is also the menu item id available from the backend menu lists.

More
9 years 2 months ago #27225 by farukkm

nordmograph wrote: Disable SEF, find the Itemid for your profile and not profile edition,
set it to the Geommunity3 component parameter for user profiles itemid and check if the plugins doesn't have it's own parameter for this to.

I am sorry but I am completely lost
for example if my menu itemid for index.php?option=com_community&view=profile is 11
Where do I put this where exactly do i put it =11
http://awesomescreenshot.com/0304f7q489

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds