Color change in the members details pop-up

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 3 months ago #4639 by
Hello!
Because is inheriting the color text (pale pink) and the background is white is making it very difficult to read. I was trying to guess where can I override the text color to make it black... or the background to be dark.
This is the website:

www.geoparadise.org , in the section geotribe

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 3 months ago #4741 by
Can you help me with this please?
I know is probably very obvious, but I cannot find it anywhere... I just need the text in black in the bubble that comes from the markers, not inheriting the main text color from my joomla site (pale pink).

If you help me with this, I might buy myplayer as well from you. ;D

More
13 years 3 months ago #4743 by nordmograph
hi

find the map div in the code:
div id="map"
and add
style="color:#000;"

:)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #6941 by
Ok, let´s see. I am now trying this, after months being busy running around the planet.
Found this at line of code 483 in geommunitylocator.php:

Code:
$html .= "<div id=\"map\" style=\"height:".$height.";width:".$width."\">";

If I insert there color:#000, it causes my whole website to crash showing an scary internal error related with the function add document.
Is this the place to do the change or am I in the wrong place.
Could you write down for me exactly how it would look like after adding the color change, just in case I am missing some inverted commas or something. I am new on coding.
Plz, plz, it would be really appreciated!
Cheers!
Noa

More
12 years 8 months ago #6945 by nordmograph
hi
Code:
$html .= "<div id=\"map\" style=\"height:".$height.";width:".$width.";color:#000;\">";

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #6952 by
Hello! Thanks so much for your answer. I did it as you suggested and this time it didn´t crash my website, but it didn´t change the text color in the infowindow either.
Is it a different div id perhaps?

Thanks in advance!

Noa
www.geoparadise.org

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds