Color change in the members details pop-up

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #6986 by
Hello Adrien! I can also simulate the changes in firebug if I add the color to this line:
Code:
<div id="map246" style="width: 100%; height: 400px; color: #000;position: relative; background-color: rgb(229, 227, 223); overflow: hidden;">
but when I insert the #000 in the real code, as we discuss above, nothing happens!!
This thing is driving me completely mad, really. Sorry to bother you so much with it, but I am trying really hard, as hard as a no-coder can try, of course. I even checked it with a programmer friend and he couldn´t fix it either.
Don´t know what else to do...
Also... why the div id in firebug says map246 and there is no "div id= map" there??? Strange, isnt it?

So, If you try to do the change in the geommunitylocator.php for any map that you have, instead of just simulate it, does it work using the
Code:
$html .= "<div id=\"map\" style=\"height:".$height.";width:".$width.";color:#000;\">";
code line? Is just my site that is being naughty?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #6987 by nordmograph
Yes, the tool I used in Chrome is the same as Firebug
map246 is the module map, where 246 is the modul id, so we can have more than 1 module on the same page. For that map you need to edit the code in
modules/mod_geommunity/tmpl/default.php
close to something like
Code:
<div id="map'.$module->id.'" style="

for the plugin it's in (depending on your Joomla version)
plugins/community/(geommunitylocator/)geommunitylocator.php

Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds