delete geommunity locator title in plug-in

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #5416 by
I want to be able to delete Geommunity Locator title: which is above the plugin map on profile page as well as in the activity stream.

I think I delete the following line from plg_geommunityloactor:

<table cellspacing="0" cellpading="0" style="width="100" text-align:left;">

But I don't know where it is, Can someone help?
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #5417 by nordmograph
No, do not delete that line
As the activity stream must have a title
I recommend you do not delete anything , but you change the terms in the language file
located in administratot/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_geommunitylocator.ini
file
Geommunity and locator are 2 separated strings.
Hope it helps

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #5424 by
This is what I did.
Opened the language file located in administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_geommunitylocator.ini

on line 26, PLG_GEOLOC GEOMMUNITY=GoGarden

that's it.
thanks

More
13 years 1 month ago #5426 by nordmograph
Well done :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #7195 by
I have tried this and it does nothing. The geocommunity title remains. Any clues?

More
12 years 8 months ago #7200 by nordmograph
What exactly do you want to do?

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds