delete geommunity locator title in plug-in

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 7 months ago #7323 by
any chance of getting an answer...thanks. Jeff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #7328 by nordmograph
ah, if you're onn Joomla 1.6/1.7 it can only be changed using phpmyadmin in the extensions table.

Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
12 years 5 months ago #8517 by timmyers15

nordmograph wrote: ah, if you're onn Joomla 1.6/1.7 it can only be changed using phpmyadmin in the extensions table.

I am having this same issue. What is "phpmyadmin"? I am looking in my Joomla 1.7 Extensions Manager table and do not see it. What exactly is it labeled, and where exactly do I find it?

Thanks,

Tim

More
12 years 5 months ago #8518 by nordmograph
Phpmyadmin is not related to joomla.
It is your server database manager.
Ask your host. They should provide you an option.
This si the only way to proceed as Joomla 1.7 doesn't allow whanging plugin names yet.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: timmyers15

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #10019 by
Having the same problem!

I want to delete Geommunity Plugin Name on the Jomsocial Profile Page:

Geommunity Map Locator
Profile Application Username:

I've followed this string with No success!

www.shediacchamber.com/index.php/login/50-glenwood-kitchen
Jomsocial Version: 2.4.3
Joomla! 2.5.0 Stable
PHP 5.2.17

More
12 years 1 month ago #10020 by nordmograph

nordmograph wrote: Phpmyadmin is not related to joomla.
It is your server database manager.
Ask your host. They should provide you an option.
This si the only way to proceed as Joomla 1.7 doesn't allow whanging plugin names yet.

Hello, this is the only way.
What didn't work? Have you used PHPmyadmin? Found the extensions table ?
then find the plugin entry and change the name.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds