helppppp

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 9 months ago #6816 by
helppppp was created by
Hello misters developers! Has downloaded your adjusting package and now I can not understand! The module and a plug-in in packages zip has established files, and has included! What to do I will not understand further! I do not know English language and to me difficult to adjust what showed on jomsocial my users not to a card! Whether there is no at you a package with translation into Russian, and give step-by-step installation and adjustment thankful in advance is even better

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #6865 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re: helppppp
Hello
Sorry for the late reply
Didi you find out?
First install the plugin, set a location to one or 2 users and then, enable the map module to see users alltogether.

Easy!

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds