[solved] Positionnot working for me in JomSocial

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #6822 by
Hi

I've set the jomsocial plugin to Position: Main Content, but it's staying firmly in the sidebar. Any reason why this should be the case?

Jomsocial: Version: 2.2.3
Joomla: 1.6
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #6824 by nordmograph
Hi

Nope
The position you set is the default position, but if a user has set it to the sidebar, it will display there.
Le tm know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #6830 by
Thanks for the reply.

I found to get it where I wanted I had to turn "Core Application" off then move it manually in the profile then turn core Application on again and it seemed to work.
But I have to do this for all profiles manually and the only users are the test ones I've created on the website.

If it's set to Core Application = yes surely it should go where it is set to go in the plugin, to start with at least?
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 9 months ago #6831 by
Ah Nevermind. I just discovered any new users created will have it automatically in the default position.

So it works :)

Thanks for your help.

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds