Street View and QRCode does not appear

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #6923 by
Hallo,

in the plugin I have activated Show Street View (YES) and Show QRCode (YES).
But in the frontend it does´nt appear like in the attachement (Demo).
It always shows the window with the text "Click the map at your current location or ask your browser clicking". But I don´t want to mark any location again and again. I need this once and not evertime when I go to the profile page.

Any solution?

Peter
www.amigros.com
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #6924 by nordmograph
hello

You should have the street view icon (yellow buddy) on top map controls

This screensshot is from an older version, when plugin used Gmap api v2, Streetview was not supported on the map so we had to include it in the info window. Now v3 has streetview included.

only the CB plugin is still using Gmap API v2 and will be ported soon to v3

Module for both versions are allready v3

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #6925 by
well... that´s ok.
Was so nice to see street view in the small info window without zoomimg and looking for the exact position on the map first.

What is about the other point that always appears the message "Click the map at your current location or ask your browser clicking". This message is very annoying and shoud only appear when I need it (if I push a button, for instance).

Peter

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds