How to turn off nanoprofile?

More
12 years 5 months ago #8519 by timmyers15
I have this plugin installed in the Sidebar Top position. Because the map is a smaller size in this position (which is what I want), the nanoprofile unfortunately covers almost the entire map. I would like to remove the nanoprofile from the map. How do I do this?

Thanks,

Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #8521 by nordmograph
Hello

Keep in mind a infowindow is required for users to manually update their locaion, but if you want to make other markers to be unclickable, open the php file and look for 'clickable' parameter and make it false instead of true.
It should do your trick but make sure you don't do it to self marker when profile owner views own profile (unless you want him able to manually update location)

Hope it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
12 years 5 months ago #8523 by timmyers15
Thanks. You make some good points. I do want to keep functionality for the users to set their locations. What specific code should I change so the infowindow by default will simply be closed? This way the user can still click the the marker to open the infowindow.

I see a few references to infobulle.open in the code and I am not sure if any of these is the one to change (and if so, which one)?

Thanks for your quick replies, it is appreciated-

Tim

More
12 years 5 months ago #8524 by nordmograph
Don't bother about infobulle

Just look for "clickable"
set it to false everywhere you find it and it's not also 'draggable'

Only the one used to update location is draggable.

Easy :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
12 years 5 months ago #8528 by timmyers15
OK, I tried changing all the clickables to false, and the info window is still open by default when the map loads.

Maybe I am not being clear.....I do want the markers to be clickable; however, I only want the Info Window open when the user clicks on the marker, I don't want it open by default.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #8529 by timmyers15
Update: I just changed line 231 from....

infobulle.open(map,marker);
....to.....

infobulle.close(map,marker);

......and it seemed to work. The map opens without the Info Window, but when I click on the marker the Info Window then shows.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by timmyers15.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds