Labels and Activity Stream Map

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #9047 by
Hi

I have a couple of things I want to change.

1. I want to change "Geommunity Map Locator Profile application" and "Geommunity Locator" into something more appropriate for my site

2. I want to change the activity stream map width from 390 to 600. I have changed this in the plugin parameters but it makes no difference. I've cleared my cache, tried different browsers but nothing works. If I change the height of the big map from 400 to 200 then this works. Just not the activity stream one and it's driving me nuts now!

Ok, now it's really got me worried. I've got 2 users. With one user the map is 600 wide and the label says 'Community Locator' as I changed it in the language file.

The other user the map shows up as 390 wide and the label says 'Geomunity Locator'. I've tried logging in on different devices and the changes are consistent with whichever user I login as.

I also have a question... It's possible to geocode albums with a location. Is there a way to do this with individual images? I know this is off topic but I wondered if anyone here had come across a way of doing it as this is all about mapping :)

Regards

Andy
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by . Reason: More Info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago #9048 by
Ok, sorted it. I didn't realise that the entry was a moment in time. I changed location and the new map was the correct size.

Andy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.304 seconds