Error module position !

More
12 years 3 months ago #9240 by JSMario
Hello,

view the photo, the module position is not good.

and I don't can modifie the position.
Main
Sidebar top
Sidebar buttom
Not change the place off module...

how I can place il the js_side_bottom (on the bottom off Community Polls - My Polls in the photo)

Very thinks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #9243 by nordmograph
Bonjour,

C'est une question Jomsocial simple.
Dans les parametres du plugin, vous choisissez la position par defaut. Ensuite cheque utilisateur pout choisir une autre position.
Attention, il ne faut pas confodre avec les position de module.
Ici si on change la position par defaut, c'est uniquement lors de l'ajout de l'application que ca joue. Apres il appartient à l'utilisateur de modifier la position du plugin depuis ca pages d'applications.

:)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 9 months ago #12086 by icoreadmin
HI,
I have the same requirement ... want to change the position of the plugin.
Can you translate this for me, please.

More
11 years 9 months ago #12093 by nordmograph
Hello

Sure
Translation:
This is a simple Jomsocial question.
In plugin parameters, you choose the default location. Then each user can choose another position. Warning, do not take these for module positions as they are plugins position.
If we change the plugin position here, it's only involved when someone adds the plugin. I f a user manually moves it, changing the setting in the admin won't move the plugin one that user's profile.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds