My Map is not loading...

More
12 years 3 months ago #9242 by gabbo
Hello my friends... I have a problem with my maps just today stops to loading in Jomsocial profiles... maybe is something wrong because today i installed Realtyna Component in my website and there is something wrong because the maps stops loading... Nobody knows where is the problem... can you help me to solve it?

My website is Club Hipotecario

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #9244 by nordmograph
Hello

It seems to be working fine on here:
www.clubhipotecario.com.mx/62-gabriel-serna-sanchez/
Can you precise ? is it when viewing own profile?
or is it the module map?
Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
12 years 3 months ago #9250 by gabbo
Replied by gabbo on topic Re: My Map is not loading...
Hello, and sorry for the delay...

I disabled one plugin from Realtyna (it is a Real Estate component) and the problem stops but i don´t know what to do to solve it.

The plugin that was causing the problem is a JQuery plugin, so i think there is some issue related with this two plugins... I contact today the guys from realtyna and i hope they have a solution for this... Do you have any idea that helps?

Thank you very much for your kind response.

Gabriel

More
12 years 3 months ago #9251 by nordmograph
There often is a jquery "noconflict" solution replacing # with the jquery tag. I guess they'll be back to you with a fix.
Geommunity doesn't use jquery.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
12 years 3 months ago #9252 by gabbo
Replied by gabbo on topic Re: My Map is not loading...
Oh i see... Thank you very much once more. I hope the guys from Realtyna fix this issue... Have a great day!

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds