Geocommunity Loading For Events

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #9408 by bpatton
The Geocommunity plug in works fine on user profiles but does not for event locations. I don't need it to work there as the core Events app in Jomsocial already does this. What I want to do is simply disable or remove it from showing in Event views. I have show events set to no in the plug in setup but that doesn't change anything. Basically I just want the profile part to work as it does and the side bar event one shown in the attached screenshot to go away, how do I do this?

Looking at this I am not even certain that this is a Geocommunity issue so if I am off here I apologize. Is it possible that the Jomsocial one is trying to load on both sides?

Any help greatly appreciated..
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by bpatton.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #9413 by nordmograph
Hello

None of these maps here are related to Geommunity.
Any Idea why you have twice that map trying to load?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
12 years 2 months ago #9599 by bpatton
I have no idea why the 2nd iteration is loading (the blank one) nor even how to remove it.. Any ideas?

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds