Map wont show in CB

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #12953 by henrik1782
Map wont show only the Animation for loading is spinning arround.

Wouldnt it be possible to put in a Search the world function, when editing location in profile or map module. This way it is much easier for members to locate their position. It would be nice to have a field mapping funtion where CB user address, zip, city, state and country are automatically put in to the search the world function to locate user position.

Joomla 2.5.7
PHP 5.3

Best regards
Henrik
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by henrik1782.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #12954 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Map wont show in CB
Hello

Well provide a url if you need help debugging the javascript on that page.

On profile page , loacation cvan be set manually or using browser html5 geolocation. A search could help too.
You can post in the feature request.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 6 months ago #13604 by henrik1782
Replied by henrik1782 on topic Map wont show in CB

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Please let me know if you need a login

More
11 years 6 months ago #13605 by nordmograph
Hello

That page is private, I can not visit it.

For your Undefined var notice, it seems to be related to Virtuemart products.
If disabling VM products option doesn't fix it , can you make another topic for this? and post the concerned 3186 line. I can't find any $vm_products on that line in my files or the latest module version.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #13608 by henrik1782
Replied by henrik1782 on topic Map wont show in CB
I don't have virtuamart installed and it is disabled in the module.

This is line 3186
$mapscript .= $vm_markers;

Javascript problem is not in joomla module but with CB plugin.

I also want to hightlight the way location is entered in CB. To enter longitude and latitude is not easy for average users. It would be prefereble to have an option to enter address and a map.

Can I send you login to site via e-mail or can I just hide it in this thread?
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by henrik1782.

More
11 years 6 months ago #13609 by nordmograph
You can hide it just like you did before.

Well you have 2 possibilities: use our free geocoder plugin to have users geolocated from their user address (the set geommunity loactor plugin to read only mode)
or Use Geommunity locator to click the map to set their location.
Can hardly be more userfriendly :)

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds